CyberStockroom was designed for multiple users on a single account. This article will talk about how a team can be managed.
On the Settings page, scroll down to the 'Me & My Team' section.
You can do multiple things in this section:
1. Upload/change a photo for your profile.
- Click the 'Upload Photo' button beside your name and and upload an image to your profile.
2. Change your username and/or email.
- Click on your username/email and type a new one.
2. Change your password.
- Click on 'Change My Password' below your email. You will be asked to enter your old password for verification.
- If you have lost or forgotten your password, you can go to the Login page and click on 'Forgot Password' under the Login button. You will be asked to enter your email address and a password recovery link will be emailed to you.
3. Invite other users to the team.
- Type the name and email of the user you want to invite in the 'My Team section'.
- You can customize the message that the invited user will receive.
4. Change user roles (only an Administrator can do this).
- There are 2 types of users:
- Administrator - Free to do any action on CyberStockroom.
- Team Member - Can do everything except the following:
- Change subscription/billing information
- Change user roles (admin/team members)
- Set Custom Fields
- Adjust Time zone & Currency
- Note: A Team Member cannot be locked out of any location or product. This means that all the users will have full access to inventory products and locations.