1. Go to the Settings page in CyberStockroom.
2. Scroll down to 'General Settings'.
3. Set the 'Red-Color Highlight' to 'SHOW'.
4. Type your desired minimum threshold in the text box.
- When the total number of products inside any of your locations goes below the threshold, that location will turn red on the map.
- If you select a specific product in your inventory, you will see the threshold colors for that product on the map.
Note: There is only one threshold for all of your products.
Note: If a location contains multiple products and one goes below the threshold but the total number does not, that location will not turn red.