This article is about downloading the activity report as a spreadsheet. Everything else you need to know about the activity history page can be found in the 'Viewing and Searching Your Activity History' article.
How to Download the Activity History Report
1. Go to the activity history page.
- Follow the instructions in the 'Viewing and Searching Your Activity History' to apply any filters to your activity history.
- Your downloaded report will include the filters you apply on the page.
2. Click the download button in the top left.
- The download button is the arrow facing down.
- It can be found on the top left side of the page, beside the 'Activity History' text.
3. The file will be downloaded to your downloads folder.
- The file will automatically start downloading after clicking the download button, you can find it inside your downloads folder.
What is in the Downloaded Activity Report?
Everything you see on the activity history page can be included and transferred to a spreadsheet.
- Date Range - The date range of the downloaded reports will be displayed in the top left corner of the spreadsheet.
- Date - The date when the activity was performed.
- User - The user who performed the activity.
- Activity - What kind of activity the user performed.
- Source - The location where an activity was performed. Also the source location of a transfer.
- Destination - The location where products are checked in. Also the destination of a transfer.
- Comments - The transaction comments made for an activity.
- Product Number
- Description - The product name,
- Quantity - The quantity of the product used for the activity.
You can control what to download from the activity report by adding filters. If you're not sure how to use the filters, please take a look at the following article: 'Viewing and Searching Your Activity History'.